A day-long webinar where participants
- learn to identify the stakeholders and engage community members when planning for pedestrian and bicycle transportation,
- identify behaviors leading to fatalities and serious injuries,
- explore effective behavior change campaigns,
- receive guidance on developing a Pedestrian Bicycle Master Plan, and
- discuss the current status of bicycle and pedestrian transportation in the U.S.
This event is approved for AICP CM credit. To claim your CM credits, log into your My APA account on the APA website and enter the event into your online CM event log.