The Knowlton Student Services staff is trained to help undergraduate and graduate students navigate the complexities of the university, the academic curriculum, and serve as a resource for you during your time as a student.
Undergraduate advisors provide accurate, helpful information about your specific Knowlton program, can refer you to appropriate university resources, and help you understand your role and responsibilities as a student at Ohio State.
Meet with your advisor regularly. Regular meetings with your advisor can help you stay on track academically and can alert advisors to concerns earlier so that problems can be effectively managed.
Learn more about undergraduate academic advising at Ohio State.
The Graduate Student Services office exists to support Knowlton School graduate students in navigating the administration of your academic program. Jon Bullock, the graduate programs coordinator, can provide answers to questions about policies and procedures such as registering for classes, graduate associate requirements, graduation requirements, and to refer you to resources at the university level.
Knowlton Student Services can help you with:
- What to do after you're admitted
- Orientation for undergraduate and graduate students
- Applying to the major, changing your major, and admission for transfer students
- Course registration and planning
- Graduation procedures for undergraduate and graduate students
- Career services
- Forms & Petitions
Current Ohio State students should schedule advising appointments in advance through OnCourse. Appointments allow advising staff time to review your student record, research topics related to your appointment reason, and prepare materials for you. Typically, appointments can be scheduled within the same week. Zoom and phone appointments are available as are a limited number of in-person appointments. If you need assistance scheduling, call 614-292-1012 or stop by 100 Knowlton Hall during business hours.
Designated drop-in hours are available during autumn and spring semesters for brief questions only, and not for a review of your record, scheduling, degree projections or graduation. Drop-in hours will be announced at the beginning of each semester.
Student Services Staff
Honors and Scholars Coordinator,
Senior Undergraduate Academic Advisor
- Architecture, Landscape and City Scholars Coordinator
- Knowlton School Honors Program Coordinator
- Advises current Honors and Scholars students on Knowlton undergraduate programs
Career Services/Undergraduate Recruitment
- Coordinates undergraduate recruitment initiatives and works with prospective students
- Maintains professional internship and career employment postings for students via Handshake, coordinates career fairs, and works with employers
- Coordinates scholarships
Graduate Programs Coordinator
- Oversees graduate program recruitment
- Oversees graduate student enrollment, graduation, and defenses
Undergraduate Academic Advisor
- Advises undergraduate students